Went to the zoo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice pics. What camera do you use? That otter looks hilarious lol. I love visiting zoos and public aquariums. Especially the ones in Virginia Beach lol :).

Lucky. I don't think I've ever seen a live tiger (at least not from what I can remember). But I think the Virginia zoo is adding a tiger exhibit. Can't wait lol.

Ok, so the fist pics are lemurs, the an arctic fox and a polar bear.
The otter with the ball was was hilarious, because he was not about to share that with the other otter! He was giving him the stink eye.
The small seals are harbor seals.
That stinking walrus weighs 3300 LBS!!!!! He was MASSIVE!
The little otters are river otters, which we have up here somewhere.

I think it's a Canon camera, but I am not too sure, it's my mom's. I took hers because mine looks like crap when I zoom. :)

We Australians like Zoos too you guys heard of Steve Irwin well he has GREAT ZOO and the Sydney aquariam i love the tigers and the otters buy i really love the penguins i think they are fairy penguins? am i right?

i love watching whale wars, the boat is named steve irwin!

dkpate, no pics of penguins? :(

you don't call these penguins:
attachment.php

From Post 4

They are South American penguins. I wonder if they are compatible with SA cichlids? LOLZ! :D

Magellanic Penguins
These penguins are like African penguins and Humboldt penguins, but they are the easiest to tell apart Instead of having one black band on their chests, they have two. They are about 24 inches tall. They live on the Southern coasts of South America. Lots of penguins will build nests of stones, but Magellanic Penguins build their nests under bushes, or in burrows. They eat squid and fish.

Back
Top Bottom