What Photo editing software do you use.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am wondering what software you all use to edit your photo's I am using Microsoft Digital Image starter and don't really care for it too much. I cant make my pictures clear they alway appear blurry. Probably a camera issue. but was just wondering what software is bieng used.

How much editing are you looking to do? If it's for resizing only, I would suggest Irfanview.com. For editing brightness, contrast, etc, and you don't wanna pay an arm and a leg for software, try Paint, not to be confused with MSPaint.

I was looking at photoshop cs2 it costs anywhere from 225-650 dollars. Holy cow it must be for a professional level.

I use Photoshop Elements. I got the original software bundled in with my Epson scanner. I've bought a few upgrades along the way. I think they have upgrade version 6.0 out now and I still have version 5.0. I don't plan to get the 6.0. The 5.0 still is fine. Maybe with versions 7 or 8 I'll consider upgrading, depending on what the new features are. The upgrades are usually offered at Costco and the price isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom