Whos got guppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse.R

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just want to know who's got guppies and what they look like. Here's a couple of mine:)

image-4271172330.jpg

image-3528114938.jpg

image-2081229073.jpg

I have got guppies!! :)

Attachments

• image-3308743178.jpg
    image-3308743178.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 198
  • image-2526182781.jpg
    image-2526182781.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 188
  • image-1389186582.jpg
    image-1389186582.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 202
Your male guppies are so cool. I'm jealous haha

I had some awesome guppies....until they died. I guess old age got the best of them :( But I will show you what I had anyways! I got them imported from Thailand - The pics are from the breeder I got them from - mine looked the exact same as his which was really cool

Attachments

• ATFG1.jpg
    ATFG1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 192
  • atfg2.jpg
    atfg2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 193
  • atfg3.jpg
    atfg3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 187
  • atfg4.jpg
    atfg4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 193
Nice bluegrass!

I have tons of guppies. My prettiest male died recently but for some reason I have gotten lucky and randomly bred a show quality yellow snakeskin from petsmart fish and a HTD gold bodied red.
I am setting up a guppy room and will have HTD bluegrass, Russian red lace snakeskins, and platinum fire tails. Gorgeous fish all of them. I may show them eventually.

Nice bluegrass!

I have tons of guppies. My prettiest male died recently but for some reason I have gotten lucky and randomly bred a show quality yellow snakeskin from petsmart fish and a HTD gold bodied red.
I am setting up a guppy room and will have HTD bluegrass, Russian red lace snakeskins, and platinum fire tails. Gorgeous fish all of them. I may show them eventually.

Wow awesome! I love the HTD's and high dorsal fins. Where are you getting your guppies?

Wow awesome! I love the HTD's and high dorsal fins. Where are you getting your guppies?

ATFG
At least I'm hoping to because their website has a ton of 404 errors so one day it loads one day it doesn't one day it destroys the computer lol.

ATFG
At least I'm hoping to because their website has a ton of 404 errors so one day it loads one day it doesn't one day it destroys the computer lol.

Oh I gotcha. ATFG is the best guppy breeder out there! He sent me 3 pregnant guppies so I got to breed them quickly :) one died giving birth tho... :(

Wow u guys have really nice fish. Ill post some more pics soon and I have some fry that are getting colour soon so I can't wait to see what they look like

Here are some of mine. My camera is junk so I will try to take better pics someday. I have 2 cobra, 1 lyre tail, the other 3 not sure what to call them.

ForumRunner_20130106_004217.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_004223.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_004229.jpg

ForumRunner_20130106_004239.jpg

Anybody know what kind of guppy this is? Mine is the exact same but I don't know what kind it is.

image-2650564250.jpg

I would like to know what all mine are. My camera isn't good and I can't Getty the fish to stay still long enough for a picture. But I can explain what they are.

two I know are cobra butnot what they are exactly kind silver body with done orange stripping orange and black spotted tail

Other one silver body with spots on body and yellow and orange tail with black spots

Bright orange with a white belly

Orange head and tail white belly and black middle section

Light blue with silver head and belly

kwandrsn said:
I would like to know what all mine are. My camera isn't good and I can't Getty the fish to stay still long enough for a picture. But I can explain what they are.

two I know are cobra butnot what they are exactly kind silver body with done orange stripping orange and black spotted tail

Other one silver body with spots on body and yellow and orange tail with black spots

Bright orange with a white belly

Orange head and tail white belly and black middle section

Light blue with silver head and belly

None of yours are any specific strain that I know of

Back
Top Bottom