Your favourite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off their favourite fish.

Here's mine to get us started. He/she is a Koi Angelfish.

Attachments

• image-40109399.jpg
    image-40109399.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 390
This is sparky, my betta! I love his personality! (I really need to get more pics of him)

Attachments

• image-1877060364.jpg
    image-1877060364.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 355
  • image-4237720804.jpg
    image-4237720804.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 351
They are all beautiful. The marble Angelfish is huge, I can't wait until my little man gets that big. Sadly I lost my marble one a few weeks ago :(

I love how they all have their own little personalities too.

All of my Angels make me laugh how they can have just been fed, but still swim to the surface of the water whenever I go near it, hoping that they are going to get more lol. None of my other fish are as greedy.

My little Corys make me laugh too, how they always seem so busy and like they are on a mission lol.

rlg said:
I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off their favourite fish.

Here's mine to get us started. He/she is a Koi Angelfish.

Stunning Angel! Absolutely beautiful.

rlg said:
They are all beautiful. The marble Angelfish is huge, I can't wait until my little man gets that big. Sadly I lost my marble one a few weeks ago :(

I love how they all have their own little personalities too.

All of my Angels make me laugh how they can have just been fed, but still swim to the surface of the water whenever I go near it, hoping that they are going to get more lol. None of my other fish are as greedy.

My little Corys make me laugh too, how they always seem so busy and like they are on a mission lol.

Really sorry to hear about your marble.

I've 4 Angels in my tank, and you're so right, they all have such different personalities. Also, other than my Clown Loaches, they are the greediest fish by far! My little Peal Angel will take flakes from my fingers & every time I sit on the sofa next to the tank, you get a feeling that you're being watched. You turn round & they're all queued up waiting for food :)

Mine is the blue spotted Jawfish. Call him sand man ;-)

Attachments

• image-2210957802.jpg
    image-2210957802.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 309
Hard to pick a favourite, but I do love my Albino Bristlenose Plec. Originally named 'Bino'!

Attachments

• image-403133678.jpg
    image-403133678.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 355
tiguardo said:
Stunning Angel! Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks. My husband laughs at me when I talk to my fishes and tell them how beautiful they are. I suppose it is slightly nutty ha ha

tiguardo said:
Hard to pick a favourite, but I do love my Albino Bristlenose Plec. Originally named 'Bino'!

He looks very happy and what a great pic you've managed to get of him with all of his fins wide open.

I have 2 Bristlenose Plecos. They are still quite young (6 months old at the most) but that doesn't stop the male being the boss of the whole tank.

My kenyi...he's thinks that he is bigger than he really is. He's the dominant fish even with a sevrum and 2tinfoils plus 2 sharks

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110717_160255.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110717_160255.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 336
  • ForumRunner_20110717_160336.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110717_160336.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 370
cejones94 said:
My kenyi...he's thinks that he is bigger than he really is. He's the dominant fish even with a sevrum and 2tinfoils plus 2 sharks

Nice looking fish you have there :)

Back
Top Bottom