Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-13-2004, 01:29 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via ICQ to MantisX Send a message via AIM to MantisX Send a message via MSN to MantisX Send a message via Yahoo to MantisX
10 Gallon Plans

Does anyone out there have any solid plans for a 10 gallon stand made of wood and possibly with a door? If so, I would love to see the plans. If you have a scanner, you can scan them up and send them to Ir0nMantisX@prodigy.net or if you want you can mail them to me. I will pay for shipping of course. If not, I think im gonna bite the bullet and get the nice ugly iron stand at my LFS

Any plans of any kind would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Old 01-13-2004, 01:34 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Why not just get a vanity like for a bathroom sink, Put down a piece of plywood on top with some 2x4 braces and you should be good to go. Not sure how expensive those are though, just an idea.

*edit I did a little searching online and it seems the best prices I could find were around $80

Old 01-13-2004, 01:37 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via ICQ to MantisX Send a message via AIM to MantisX Send a message via MSN to MantisX Send a message via Yahoo to MantisX
Hmm, that could work. I could buy the kind that are in my bathroom! If the price comes up to be about the same as buying the wood, that could be an option.

Tags
10 gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com