10 gallon sump/refugium help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey I have a question. Since my stand isn't wide enough inside for a 10 gallon tank I have to take the back off which is no prob bc it's just there for looks. But there is a post there blocking the tank from fitting. Can I take the post out its a verticle post and then replace it with a piece of 2 by 4 at the top and then place a piece of wood to support the back of the 10 gallon hanging out of the stand?

I had to take out the front center post on my 65 to get the sump in and haven't put it back yet, that was three months ago

Ok I don't know if it's even holding the tank up. But when I take everything out of my tank I'm going to put my gravel livestock and some of my live rock in another 10 gallon tank with my old hood a heater a filter and maybe a power head will they be ok in there for like a day or over night? I'm painting the back blue what blue should I use. Also should I run the system once outside then run it in my house with fresh water then mix saltwater and put it in.

So I can't do a sump bc it won't fit in my stand. What should I do I cant stay with hob filters and I want corals.

Back
Top Bottom