200g Plywood Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can come over and play drums to keep you awake during midnight hours.

ooof. I like my sleep too much for that. I've got to get it at least completed before school starts or I wont have any time at all.

Now is crunch time.

Get it done before school starts!! I wish I got mine cycling before school started, but of course parents have to throw a wrench in the plan.

Well school means barely sleeping till November, then i'm spending 2 weeks in Tokyo for Christmas, then school again. I've got to get it up and running before that.

Has anyone played Arkham Asylum yet? Well. I've beaten it this week. I spent yesterday getting all the riddler trophies. (so good. go get it. now.) I've also spent a little time getting everyone moved into the 46 and revamping the 10. They both look lovely. So now progress is go.

TODAY HOWEVER,

I guarantee fiberglassing will at least have some progress. Glass is here, and I really want to have this thing up and holding water by Sept 14th. If I don't get any pics or at least say i've done something tonight/early tomorrow, you're allowed to be angry with me :)

We expect pics this weekend. And if we dont get them we will be angry. And you wont like us when we're angry. (like the hulk)

XD this thread is going to turn into an angry mob without pics!

The suspense of the finished tank is killing me! D;

I am a skeptic. That is what is keeping me tagging along. I have never seen the progress of a plywood tank. When I first heard it I didnt think it could be done. You guys are changing my mind. I have to see it now.

SPOONMAN SMASH!

I don't blame you. I read hundreds of threads on MFK about it before I even decided it could be done. They changed my mind. It seems like a pretty fail safe idea. I'm starting to trust my seals, fiberglass and pond armor more than just glass and silicone

Back
Top Bottom