20gal long tank stand (with a place for the cat)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea she has a glass top for it and the lite from her old hood is removable so shes gona just use that but yea without a top i think the fish would meet a certin death.

That's awesome! The tank looks great and Margies (the cat, right?) seems to absolutely love it! How convenient for her. You really measured well, there seems to be a perfect amount of room for her to watch.
SUCH a cute cat!
It's just so awesome!
Great pics :)

at least 400lbs in a big guy and i sat on it and wiggled around and it didnt budge. the tank isnt 200lbs so i think that should be good

I think it looks great. Black brings out everything. Also really like the groovy handels i think they are awesome and the grey trim.
And the cat is impressed too
Great job *Thumbs up*

well i got a few pics from my gf. she got her fish put in and they seem vary happy. margie on the other hand is freakin out bc of the fish and she paces back and forth and batts at the tank to try and get the fish lol
shes been caught a few times on top of the glass top its funny just hope she dosnt get the top open

Attachments

• tank stand17.jpg
    tank stand17.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 69
  • margie jungle mode2.jpg
    margie jungle mode2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 77
I may have to steal this idea a little. My cat loves to fish watch but I usually have to pull a chair over so he can see. He and my biggest fantail stare each other down for 5 minute increments. :clown:

Nice job on the stand! Cats and fish, interesting combo.

I may have to steal this idea a little. My cat loves to fish watch but I usually have to pull a chair over so he can see. He and my biggest fantail stare each other down for 5 minute increments. :clown:
Awww! That's so cute!! How funny.

oh margie is very aware of the fish, lol. my gf did find out that the goldies are smarter than the cat, she plays with a red lazer pointer and she will shine it in the tank and the goldies will go after it for a few seconds then give up but the cat..... well is still in epic battel with the pointer lol i keep forgeting to get some more pics of the tank and stand ill have to try and remember

That is a great looking set up, was just about to start on a new stand for a 75gal and hope mine turns out near as good your yours.

Back
Top Bottom