280g Stand Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my lfs has a 800g show tank with 2 full grown Volitan Lions in it...and they look normal sized...thats saying alot

Those are such beautiful fish! They move so gracefully! I bet that is quite an impressive system as well, I wish I could afford that! I bet the electric bill on a tank that size must me a couple hundred...

i wouldnt want to pay for anything on a tank that big...everythings super-sized...imagine the money in just food alone lol.. ps i heard that volitans like to sleep upside down...thats awesome!! but better get back on topic..dont wanna get yelled at...when you going to cycle it?

I dont think I will have to cycle it. I am going to take my 125 and put everything into this new tank. So I will have all the bacteria and everything just basically adding more substrate and water.

just for a good laugh...you should buy one single feeder fish and set it loose for a week or so...people would be utterly confused lol

Back
Top Bottom