3D Background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok update time

Decided i wanted to paint the stand black, just finished that lol, Now just waiting for it to dry so that the stand/tank can be placed in the new spot (which is all ready and waiting). The new tanks that will be going underneath will hopefully be finalized this week also

On a roll now lol

*In regards to its new spot - I've decided to move it due to the weight that will be on the floor along the wall it was sitting. There is another large tank beside it there and their combined weight would be close to 1 ton, makes me nervous on floor boards. So to give me piece of mind, it is moving to another part of the house.

Stand is in place (i can move that on my own), now just gotta wait for my hubby and son to be home at the same time to move the tank :D

Soooooo, guess what......

Yep finally, the tank is now inside. I just gotta do a glass wipe (some oxide on it) and make sure its somewhat level and then i can fill er up!

Started adding a bit of decor, wont be very much. Will be adding some plants to this at some stage. Added about 30-40 endlers and about 10 cherry shrimp (yep these will become food for the final inhabitants

The new tanks underneath

I priced a new canister for this today, pricey, but more than able to do the job. Just gotta save up the pennies to buy it lol

Update on this tank: Nowhere near finished, will change a bit once more wood like the original piece is found. But a bit more added to pretty it up some

Hi looking great what paint did you use I'm making one at the min and can't find out what paint is okay

Back
Top Bottom