40 gallon breeder stand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Easy to do if you take your time and don't cut corners. Figure out what size you want the stand to be, doors, style, paint, stain, etc.... and it will help make your shopping list easier.

2" 11gauge square tube and a welder for mine. Made the feet adjustable so I could level it too. I like the open look but I also have the ability to skin it with wood.

Like previously said, figure out what you want. Mine was tall and has the ability for a 40 gallon breeder sump. Google sketchup is free and has lots of models people uploaded of stands they designed. It's another resource for good ideas.

2" 11gauge square tube and a welder for mine. Made the feet adjustable so I could level it too. I like the open look but I also have the ability to skin it with wood.

Like previously said, figure out what you want. Mine was tall and has the ability for a 40 gallon breeder sump. Google sketchup is free and has lots of models people uploaded of stands they designed. It's another resource for good ideas.

Im thinking about getting a 40 breeder. Could you explain how you could skin the metal stand with wood?

For a finished look, just line the legs with 1" ish square on each face using self tapping screws. From there just nail or wood screw your cabinetry as normal.

For a more industrial look, just self tapping screw to the legs directly.

Back
Top Bottom