90 gallon build/rebuild.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ehh ... That sucks , well patch it up and start over . The outcome will be more that worth it !! I completely understand your frustration but who doesn't love tank tinkering anyway ??

jennagsimpson said:
Ehh ... That sucks , well patch it up and start over . The outcome will be more that worth it !! I completely understand your frustration but who doesn't love tank tinkering anyway ??

I love tank tinkering but when you have been working on something for months you just want it to be done and stuff like this happens it's maddening.

Wow, never would of thought it would look this good! I bet it even looks better in person. I'm glad you took the time to fix the crack... Must have been a pain in the butt considering you worked on it forever it seems. Anyways, awesome piece of craftsmanship and I'm excited to see how this looks fully submerged.

TotallyCoral said:
Wow, never would of thought it would look this good! I bet it even looks better in person. I'm glad you took the time to fix the crack... Must have been a pain in the butt considering you worked on it forever it seems. Anyways, awesome piece of craftsmanship and I'm excited to see how this looks fully submerged.

Thank you, I'll refill it tonight after work and take pictures after it clears up.

kdpuffer said:
So what all are you getting then?

The tank will have:

-Cyprichromis leptosoma Bulu Point
-Julidochromis ornatus
-'Lamprologus' ocellatus ''Gold'' or pearly ocellatus
-Altolamprologus compressiceps lufubu "dark red"

I am going to stock the alto comps and the Ornatus first.

That's a sweet stock list, I especially like the cyps and comps. I wanna get some calvus, white probably, or maybe goldhead comps. I am stoked to see some pics of tour tank back in action.

Ya I was just reading that before I jumped back and saw your post. Terrible luck dude. I added my fronts to my tank and had no issues but I picked up a few brichardi and all died within a couple of hours. Don't really have anything helpful to add sorry. Hope it all turns around for ya.

Well after 2 weeks of the Kenyis being fine in the tank I went ahead and picked up my Alto comps and Juli ornatus. My water is still a little hazy but I figure that could be the lighting which will be upgraded soon or just a small bacteria bloom which should go away on it's own.

Heres a couple of quick pictures I snapped with my phone before work. They are still pretty skittish since I've only had them for 8 hours.

Attachments

• image-3380549807.jpg
    image-3380549807.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3814121590.jpg
    image-3814121590.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1230804882.jpg
    image-1230804882.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image-2676062405.jpg
    image-2676062405.jpg