Advice please! DIY Upside Down Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I went to my local True Value store to purchase glass and it turns out that the store keeper has to custom order the glass and it's going to cost me almost $40 :(
I would be looking for a cheaper option, but the order was already placed before they even told me the price and I'm usually not one to cancel. This little project is turning out to be more expensive than I thought. Dx

They said they didn't have any. I guess I wasn't too surprised because the store I went to is pretty small and definitely family owned. The nearest place I would think to find it was a 30 minute drive away.

That little guy looks like my betta except mine has some redish streaks on the tips of his fins

My don't have the upside down tank yet ^-^; But the glass is coming in tomorrow. I'll post my progress on another thread. The longest part will be waiting for the silicone to cure. I got a couple Asian Stone Catfish (Hara Jerdoni/Anchor Catfish) to go with my betta.

Back
Top Bottom