All in ONE Multi-Controller for your Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How you think about this softaware?

• Great! I love this software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! I don't think it work (Because I don't know how to setup)

• No comment on this...

• Total voters

andersen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had found a great software to manage your tank, IF you could customize your creative way with this software.

IF you love all in DIY jobs, this is the great software you could used. made it all in one to your system...

From what I had research the software function, I am believe, it could do some jobs as below.

* wave controller
* top up controller
* Chiller controller
* leaking warning cam
* control your tank from other places
* and many many more, depend your creative mind...

http://www.pc-pid.com

Cheers!

:::scratches head:: i thought posted adverts weren't allowed on this forum, unless they came from a moderator.

huh? advertisement? I am so sorry about this, I am not posting advertiment of this, I just simplu searching for temp controller on yahoo.com and randomly found this site very useful for me and wish to share with you all , I don't know it was advertiment, if you think it is, please delete and I am apology for this... :(

JProx, I had thought the same thing when I first noticed the post, but after some quick checking I didn't consider it an advertisement. I don't think andersen is associated at all with the software company. If you are, andersen, then JProx is right, no advertising.

Andersen, no need to apologize. I think the software could be quite useful for a large enough system, But it appears to be geared toward much larger hardware than most average hobbiests will have. So I probably won't use it. I think there are similar software packages geared more towards average home users. I'll see if I can find some for you.

Back
Top Bottom