Any ideas on how to decorate a biorb round tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ahmed dada

Aquarium Advice Activist
Any ideas to stock a 10-15 gallon round biorb tank and decoration ideas. I like zebra danios and neons a lot. How many of each combined can I get?

are you sure it is 15 gallons or 15 litres?
normally you put a tall decoration in the center for the fish to swim around
neon tetras probably wont like it
danios are a bit crazy so they should be ok, but guppies and betas do best in this kind of tank, slow moving fish that go up and down

Its a 10 gallon. I live in south Africa so our booths are different. I reeeaallyy want neons. Why cant I get them?
Here's a stock list so far--
5 zebra danios

I need ideas:(.

Ahmed dada said:
Its a 10 gallon. I live in south Africa so our booths are different. I reeeaallyy want neons. Why cant I get them?
Here's a stock list so far--
5 zebra danios

I need ideas:(.

5 danios
1 beta
Shrimp

Gboy66 said:
5 danios
1 beta
Shrimp

I really hate betas and in sa shrimp is only sold in cape town. I live in Durban a 2 hour flight away. My uncle (who owned a fish shop for 30 years(ran in the family) said neons would be ok. So why can't I get them?

Hows this--
5 danios
2 male guppies
2female guppies
6. Neon tetras.

Ahmed dada said:
Hows this--
5 danios
2 male guppies
2female guppies
6. Neon tetras.

I dont think the neons would like the crazy danios but i dont see why they absolutly cant be in your bioorb tank.

Gboy66 said:
I dont think the neons would like the crazy danios but i dont see why they absolutly cant be in your bioorb tank.

Thank you! My dads tank has 10 zebra danios and 10 neons and it looks amazing. They all seem to be fine with tone zebras and all are alive for like 2 and a half years now

Ahmed dada said:
Thank you! My dads tank has 10 zebra danios and 10 neons and it looks amazing. They all seem to be fine with tone zebras and all are alive for like 2 and a half years now

I meant to write the but my iPad corrects everything and it's annoying me

Take off spell check. Is it going to be planted? Is their going to be filtration?

Gboy66 said:
Take off spell check. Is it going to be planted? Is their going to be filtration?

There will be the biorb filter that comes with it. A 5 stage filter. It will be planted but I will use fake ones. Just need ideas

There is a sticky in the forums or google it haha. Its alot to write. Basically there is fishless and fish in. I reccomend fishless. Add an ammonia source and wait until the tank goes through its cycle

Back
Top Bottom