Aquarium Stand doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gpsdrew

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
DOes anyone know how to make decent looking doors for a stand? I built the stand sump and plummed everything for my new 50 gallon tank but have not built the doors yet. If anyone needs to know how to build the stand and sump i will help.

When my dad built the stand for our 90 gallon, he went to a home improvement store (Lowes, Menards, Home Depot) and bought some premade doors for cabinets. He stained them to match the stand and then glued some shell-looking wood pieces that they sell as well.

That may be better than making your own, for the lack of headache. Hope this helped.

I checked Home depot, lows and all over the city but didn't find any doors that you could buy without buying a whole cabinet. My only choice now is to build them. does anyone know how?

Right now i'm in the mix of building some for my new 150 build...I't not that hard to build.. their will be more up dates of the doors but so far I've just built the fram so far...

Back
Top Bottom