aquarium stand on wheels 14gallon nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTrav13

Aquarium Advice Activist
I live in a very small apartment with my girlfriend who moves furniture around "redecorating" like it's her job. Anyone have any input on hownto build one for a 14gallon biocube? Thanks,

Get rid of her. She will make you miserable forever! They never grow out of that!

J/K!
Well not kidding the part about them not growing out of it, I've had my wife for over 20 years now and I think it's gotten worse over time.
I've told her if I ever get to build us a house myself I'm going to have all the furniture, shelves, drawers, everything permanently attached to the walls and floors somehow.

Thanks guys. I ended up buying rolling butcher's block from Target and installing my own caster's on them. We'll see how it works *fingers crossed*

A word of recommendation for casters of you're not familiar with them. Go with two swivel casters on one narrow side and then two non-swivel casters on the other. Make it much easier to steer. DAMHIK. :)

Good idea. I'm also going to place wood boards under the stand in case the casters fail.

Back
Top Bottom