Aquatrader light quality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudraker

Aquarium Advice Addict
20" 72W T5 HO Light Fixture Extendable Series (FW/Planted)

Anybody have exerience with these lights.

I want to use them in heavily planted cube with CO2. Its 21 inches deep and needs serious light.

This price just seems too cheap to be true. Can't afford the deluxe Nova I want and am having a hard time finding a proper size for its demensions anyway.

Its an old Oceanic measuring 21 inches deep, 20 X 18.5 wide.

I definately need decent penetration and am particularly worried about noise and heat, but am willing to make some sacrifice to get the light I really want in there.

Thanks

I bought the 48" light for my 55gal and I love it the housing is not top notch but for the price I can't complain plus the moon lights are really cool I would buy it again

ezy33 said:
My Oddesy light blew after 3 months. No warranty! Not UL listed.
Their ballast are known to be faulty at times. You can just upgrade them.

I have 1 on my 20 long and so far I can't complain

I bought a PC set up from a now defunct company about 5 years ago and it is an Oddessa. I replaced the ballast just last week and it is good to go. Overall it has been a good light but don't think I would buy one to use as is again.

I tried a Catalina system also and have the same opinion but do like the Workhorse ballasts better and still use the ballasts.

Back
Top Bottom