Best looking moonlight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MeCasa

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was visiting a friend and he had two tanks, the first tank had blue led for moonlight and the second tank had one of those new multicolor led units. The second canopy was hotter than #### but it darn sure looked sexy. He said he bought it because he added some live plants but this was one of those full blown reef units that cost near $200 for a 36" unit.

I love the look of the high dollar moonlight, let's face it, part of the enjoyment of having a beautiful aquarium is the beauty of a tank in the evening and glaring florescent just AIN'T sexy.

I can truthfully say that while the blue looked good, the full color spectrum looked great!!! Can we build some combination of led's using various colors to duplicate this look?

I bought an led strip light at Ikea. It has a control on it that allows you to change the colour of the light through the whole spectrum. And the led strip is peel and stick! I think it was about 20 to 30 bucks. It looks great in my tank at night.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom