Betta barrack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vysekal

Aquarium Advice Activist
Any ideas on improvements ??

Attachments

• image-2037111759.jpg
    image-2037111759.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 176
  • image-656069772.jpg
    image-656069772.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 219
  • image-1988806931.jpg
    image-1988806931.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 174
  • image-3193793144.jpg
    image-3193793144.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 155
Yes half liter for each young betta (3months)
I will separate males that will start to show of aggression when they mature

If this is for a store i get it, but would they live in the 1/2 litre forever?

Nah I will sell them off and my local pet store can get max 40 of me so I think there is not a problem to get rid off them in one day

betta barracks

if youll go to facebook and look for basement bettas she has a barracks she has made and all the measurments(SP) has compartments for multiple males along with the sump design she raises show bettas

Half liter for each betta at 3 months of age is enough... do you think 3months old betta would be as large as matured one? Because I don't think so, if you have ever bred Bettas and you isolated female using jar or bottle that only proves that you are wrong as the jar does take up to 1 liter.

Half liter for each betta at 3 months of age is enough... do you think 3months old betta would be as large as matured one? Because I don't think so, if you have ever bred Bettas and you isolated female using jar or bottle that only proves that you are wrong as the jar does take up to 1 liter.
I just want to clarify this for future people reading it, or if youre still thinking about it.

Having bred bettas 1/2 liters are too small, and bettas are full grown or nearly full grown at 3-3 1/2 months of age. If you would look on aquabid you will find people all sell theirs at 3 months full grown. Please rethink breeding them

I just want to clarify this for future people reading it, or if youre still thinking about it.

Having bred bettas 1/2 liters are too small, and bettas are full grown or nearly full grown at 3-3 1/2 months of age. If you would look on aquabid you will find people all sell theirs at 3 months full grown. Please rethink breeding them

Well obviously people will sell their bettas at 3 months because this is when the bettas becomes fully mature and by this time all males should show their aggression toward other males.
But tell me, can you get rid of 40 male bettas in 1 day or week???
Therefore you have to house them but if you know that much about bettas then you would know that males cannot be housed together otherwise they will kill each other and half litre for 3-4cm betta is sufficient for around 2 to 3 weeks so I can sell them and last question have you ever bred bettas? And if how many did survive as I get average 50-60% survival rate that makes it 60-70 out of 150 fry

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom