blasting sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool where u order em from? The bio stones I'm talkin bout go n ur tank I haven't bought any but they look real tempting lol they sound like they would b great for my tank

stone1269 said:
Cool where u order em from? The bio stones I'm talkin bout go n ur tank I haven't bought any but they look real tempting lol they sound like they would b great for my tank

I got mine from petsolutions.com. very cheap. They'll send u a catalog

Well they r bout as easy to breed as convicts lol I use to have hundreds here's my FH that I have now

ForumRunner_20120302_175542.jpg

The only one I have now lol idk Y he decided to turn white n pink he jus slowly started losin his color I thought he was dying the way he looked

ForumRunner_20120302_181156.jpg

ForumRunner_20120302_181218.jpg

This was him when I got him he was bout 3r4 inches long

I have no clue lol I've never had one do that but I think its cool so I'm not complaining I have a mixture of other cichlids with him jack dempseys convicts cpl Africans green terror a black diamond and a buttikofferi

My dream is to have a breeding pair of red terrors one day lol

It's hard to get my hands on em lol i had my lfs order me one and it was the wrong fish when it came lol

You don't need to worry about burning out a canister filter from sand because the impeller is on the return side.

Ok great I was kinda worried lol so should I turn it off when I do pwc an run my gravel vac?

Back
Top Bottom