Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Breeding Tanks

I am upgrading my breeding tanks for fire shrimp and clownfish. Well not really but I am saving more space so here are my plans
three 5 gal buckets.
1st one
Sand and liverock
2nd one
live rock sand and filter
3rd one
just some rotifers
So the first one is going to be the mini tank for when the juveniles just hatch and can't handle filteration once they get bigger I move over to the other one. Then I get rid of them. I will also be raising some brine shrimp. I am going to have to tubes in the filtered bucket first one is constantly taking water out putting it in the big tank. Then the second tube will be hooked up to one of my pumps in the tank putting the filtered water back in to the mini tank. I will have some mini single leds and I will glue them to a piece of wood then attach them to the bucket.I will be breeding fir shrimp and am breeding clownfish I am just tired of using the 10 gallon. so all these buckets are going to go in my closet.
The_Fish_Man otherwise known as Scooby
"Each tank is a different world....... Bored of yours go into your fishes":p
the_fish_man is offline   Reply With Quote

breed, breeding, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com