I thought of a DIY but it might be stupid and not work. But im just gonna share it anyway.
1) Buy a mini fridge
2) Put a small tank in the fridge and load it with brine shrimps with water
3) Put a powerhead (without the fish protecter at the sucking end of the powerhead) in the brine shrimp tank and connect water tubes to the ejecting end of the powerhead
4) Lead the tube to the main tank
5) Set a timer for the powerhead that only turns on for 1/2-1 min a day so the right amount of brine shrimp will realease into the main tank
6) Add another powerhead in the brine shrimp tank to circulate to prevent the shrimps to stay at the bottom of the tank (this powerhead will turn on 24/7)
Can you guys comment and tell me if this DIY would work or not, or some improvements that could make???? thanks
I'VE MADE THIS POST ON THE SALTWATER SECTION BUT I THINK THIS SHOULD BE ON THE DIY SECTION TOO, SORRY IF IM CONFUSING YOU GUYS.