Coating things to put in a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thank you this week I'm going to change to sand and add some plants and some other things. I am also going to add more chiclids to the tank.

Your welcome

With African cichlids remember to stock your tank wisely to avoid issues. They are naturally aggressive fish but you can avoid issues if done the right way.

Also... They like to hide in caves, rocks etc. they are considered rock dwellers. They need hiding places and areas to call home.

Also check the article section of the forum for an excellent read on stocking the right way. It was written by a good friend of mine and member of the forum Andrew McFadden. Check it out! It's a great article.

I will check it out do u have any ideas of what kin of rock or something I can make to have caves

I will check it out do u have any ideas of what kin of rock or something I can make to have caves

Just some nice rock and slate and make some caves out of them by stacking them. You could add driftwood also if you wanted to.

Google image cichlid setups. That will get your started. Everyone has different taste. To each there own

Back
Top Bottom