Create RO/DI Water Storage Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrbee2828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm gearing up to start a large SW setup in my garage in a month or so. I have been looking into water storage systems and have seen some trash can and small tank setups. I'm thinking about a 20-30 gallon food grade water storage unit and a larger rubbermaid container that will possibly fit over it when empty for mixing. The larger trashcan won't work in my garage. I'd like something to possibly fit under a workbench.

Does anyone have a filter and storage setup (or seen one) they'd like to share? Also, any links to containers or good places to get them?

Here's mine. Tanks are poly, water storage tanks from the local ranch supply store. They come prefitted with the bulkheads and come in assorted sizes.

img_1693272_0_e5d42954fd2f44cd778ddea6fdf327c2.jpg

Any chance you could get me a link for the same thing online or the info on those blue stickers? This is exactly what I'm thinking about doing. How many gallons are they?

Sorry it took a bit, from the blue tags.

ACE Roto-Mold
Division of Den Hartog Industries Inc.
VTooo25SWSS
Vertical 25gal White

Hope that helps.

Holy cow, shipping is over $100! I'm going to see what places might carry something like this around town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked and it doesn't look like it. Strange because I live in South Eastern VA and we have lots of farms in the Pungo area. I'm going to keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom