Creative Cave Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think i could sink a corona bottle in my tank? I have quiet a few and thought it would look kinda cool

Ive also been looking for ideas, I saw this and had to try it for my 120 Cave Grotto Aquarium Background (DIY DECORATION PROJECTS)

img_2608760_0_18f2a4b1a3e805a311fbb2f84ee9af89.jpg

yesterday it wasnt raining so i finished siliconing all the dividers in, today i have to figure out how im gonna mount it in the tank before adding the lava rock to it.

img_2608760_1_fd46a2866b79e59f1aac80a904816ede.jpg

so far easy project, i know it wont look as nice but i can always make more over the winter as something to do for the other tanks.

This is a good thread. I just made a couple caves outta tupperware containers and pond rocks from lowes with clear silicone 1. ones for my kribs and obes for my convicts. Two seperate tanks.

i used a tupperware and used ge silicone 1 to glue my rocks to the tupperwatre. how many days do you let it sit before putting it in the tank?

let it dry out for one day and sit in water for a few days before you put it back into the tank. a total of 3days should be OK, assuming you're using the correct silicone.

Tarheel - bringing it back to the 90s with that old school Mac!

Digging all these ideas

Back
Top Bottom