Custom work putting my 75 gallon in the wall.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that will make a world of difference. I think a black or blue background would look nice. I got a local sign shop to cut a piece of black vinyl for my 75g.

It is the static cling type, I'm curious to see how it will work out. He recommended using a razor blade to scrape the glass and then clean it real good before applying it. He also said to use a credit card or squeegee to help keep the air bubbles out when applying it.

Looks great man.. fantastic work, wish I owned my home so I could do something like that lol

Wow!!! What a difference that made. Absolutely stunning. Good work!

meegosh said:
Wow!!! What a difference that made. Absolutely stunning. Good work!

Thanks yes it did I'm loving it I don't even want to leave my house.

that looks great! i was thinking of doing something like this in my basement does the back go into a different room? if so how did you disguise it or does it go into a maintenance room.

Bschowa said:
that looks great! i was thinking of doing something like this in my basement does the back go into a different room? if so how did you disguise it or does it go into a maintenance room.

Yea this is the back!!

image-3223348224.jpg

greaver83 said:
looks awesome man now help me convince my wife to let me put our tank in the wall lol

Give me your number and I'll text u a video of it trust me she will fall in love my wife was the same now she actually is starting to participate lol.

Oh man, that is sooo great!!!
I can't wait to have my own house now-- won't go without a tank in one of the walls! Congratulations!

senemedar said:
Oh man, that is sooo great!!!
I can't wait to have my own house now-- won't go without a tank in one of the walls! Congratulations!

Thanks it's my pride!!

Back
Top Bottom