I have a 40g Tanganyikan tank. I have an empty 75 and I decided to up-grade using the 75. Here I am going to document my project. It should take a while.
Questions and suggestions are welcome to this post.
I presently have 3 pairs of Lamprologus caudopunctatus with many fry and juvi's, 4 pairs Juli Ornatus, again with lot's of fry and Juvi's, 8 Zebra Danios and many fry and one old CAE
. I am going to add 14 - 16 wild Cyprichromis leptosoma, small not Jumbo.
To start, I took my 75 gallon tank, all cleaned up and I siliconed a Styrofoam background & base (or bottom) using GE 1 silicone.
Next I took some styrafoam pieces I had and made a cave wall using "Great Stuff" to glue it together.
This is the back showing caves.
And on the background, not yet glued
The left side has three small cave entrances on the bottom
The right side has three small individual caves
This is were I am today. Next I will be taking styrafoam balls and glueing them onto the background to give the appearance of a rock wall.