Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 03-05-2014, 07:18 PM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Hmmm, I'll make up a lumber list on here than, can you see any if the drawings?
Yeah I can see the drawings just everything else is a blur. I can see some numbers but that's really it of and fluffys last stand looks awesome and simple
__________________

__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #92
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 18,382
Cool , it's so simple, I figured you could have everything cut at Home Depot or lowes, I'll enail you the exact lumber list if you want, you can print it? If you don't have a power drill you could rent one for the day or borrow one?? This stand will be very basic, very sturdy, and easy to wrap and add doors to later if you want! I wish I lived closer r cuz I'd bring you all our cutoffs and you could build 15 of these for freeeeee
__________________

__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #93
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Cool , it's so simple, I figured you could have everything cut at Home Depot or lowes, I'll enail you the exact lumber list if you want, you can print it? If you don't have a power drill you could rent one for the day or borrow one?? This stand will be very basic, very sturdy, and easy to wrap and add doors to later if you want! I wish I lived closer r cuz I'd bring you all our cutoffs and you could build 15 of these for freeeeee
We'll move closer! I don't mind, there is a house for sale 3 doors down. It's only 49k for 3 bed 2 bath!!! Yeah I'll pm you my email so I can print them out!
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #94
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 18,382
Dude... That's crazy .. I'm in for atleast 400k for a dumpy fixer upper..no response on that 75, I'm bumming, really wanted it.. Really want an oscar, saw an add for a 65g with get this.. 2..yes 2 11" tiger and 2-3" albino, only $300.. Hmmmmm
__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #95
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Dude... That's crazy .. I'm in for atleast 400k for a dumpy fixer upper..no response on that 75, I'm bumming, really wanted it.. Really want an oscar, saw an add for a 65g with get this.. 2..yes 2 11" tiger and 2-3" albino, only $300.. Hmmmmm
Dang dude you will have to re home 3
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:13 PM   #96
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 18,382
Ya, it was a sad scene, As much as I'd like to help.. Not for me..
__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #97
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Ya, it was a sad scene, As much as I'd like to help.. Not for me..
You'll find something just look at craigslist daily or find a local trade forum
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:33 PM   #98
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 18,382
Yah... I was just amped for the deal if the day... I already have a 46 bowfront freebie in storage but I'm thinking that will be my cichlid tank.. I need a oscar!
__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #99
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookster123 View Post
Yah... I was just amped for the deal if the day... I already have a 46 bowfront freebie in storage but I'm thinking that will be my cichlid tank.. I need a oscar!
You could do a small assorted type in there
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #100
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Brookster123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 18,382
I've played with a few ideas, I'm thinking a mad ice stacked up Shellie or apisto setup
__________________

__________________
I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to connect vertical 2x4 on horizontal 2x4 ? plecoking DIY Projects 16 05-26-2011 10:47 AM
Multi tier stand - 2x4 strength? Greeny DIY Projects 9 11-16-2009 10:17 AM
75/90 Gallon Stand 1x4 pine construction(no 2x4). snorkel DIY Projects 25 09-21-2009 02:41 PM
2X4 or 4X4 for 55 gal stand?? crazyderik DIY Projects 9 01-07-2008 10:14 AM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.