DIY- 75g 2x4 stand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't need a nail gun man .. Hand nail it! Get a nail set if you want to fill the holes and sand..orrrrr get some nice brass screws and give it the industrial look!

You are awesome. I was gonna use a staple gun to hold the birch on. It's only like 1/8th thick

Lazy? Haha dude I was so wore out from building this thing i slept till 12 today then woke up and my phone screen was cracked according to sprint so I had to fight to get it replaced and I only got a replacement because the guy didn't add insurance to my phone but added it to my wifes

Using your phone as a hammer??? Yah man, building stuff is hard work, it's a wonder I'm still over weight!! Thanks beer..

What the.. How'd it happen? Fluffy did it with his mind???? No more pictures I said!!! BwHhhhhhhh!!!

Haha nice! I love it. It held through the night so it's good. I gave it a kick test and kicked it a few times in different spots and it didn't budge

How's this? Added a 23" light under there! Completely hidden minus the switch

Attachments

• 1394468279844.jpg
    1394468279844.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 67
Now you got me thinking.. Frosted Plexi glass DIY doors!!! Colored LEDs from Home Depot!!! Oooooo babyy that'd be sharp!

On the key ring of course! Now I just wanna wrap it and add some doors. I'm thinking about adding my 20g under it and make it a sump for this tank! Been a while since I made a sump

On the key ring of course! Now I just wanna wrap it and add some doors. I'm thinking about adding my 20g under it and make it a sump for this tank! Been a while since I made a sump
thatd be cool! I like the idea of using buckets as bio chambers, someone posted a pic of it on here somewhere. That'd prob be the best for fluffy when he starts dropping adult oscar bombs twice a day! Ps they had a really nice looking tiger at Petco the other day. I could have sworn he was trying to swim onto my shoulder!

Back
Top Bottom