diy bubbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats a touchy subject around here but if it dosent get too dirty and your water results are good i think you will be ok what is the size?

thats a touchy subject around here but if it dosent get too dirty and your water results are good i think you will be ok what is the size?
yeh i know. i relised that a wee while ago. my tank is a 25l fluval chi. small i know. my water results are always good. and the tank only looks dirty if it overdue a pwc and cleaning

o well had it running long? the only thing id worry about is the pleco but when he gets bigger you can worry then if you ex out the pleco its not that bad they produce more waste then they clean anyways but its always your choice

my tanks be running for around 4 months. wen i get my own place am going to buy a bigger tank. think around the 100g mark .

yeh, cause i want some clown loaches and red tail sharks and big fish. and keep my fluval as a betta community.

good idea the chi is a nice tank
alot of people think the filters rubbish but i think it does a good job. entered a comp the other day to win a 34l tank cant remember the brand but it has a corner filter, in practical fish keeping. fingers crossed i win.

Fishies86 said:
Your bubbler is stunning :D I want one!!

Thank you. It took a while too make. You should try and make one. But I don't recommend granite. I used granite because I like it. Lol. But it's tough stuff.

Back
Top Bottom