Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-05-2015, 11:41 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Originally Posted by Pau1parker View Post
Thanks again , glad it did , need to know anything else let me know and ill try help!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Just might take you up on that.

icydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:31 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular
Originally Posted by Andy Sager View Post
It looks really nice. Thanks for sharing. I can only assume that the cat was there to make sure everything went purrrrfectly. lol

The big thing about building a stand out of lumber is to use the right sized lumber. You might be able to make a nice looking stand out of 1 x 1s but it won;t hold a lot of water. So for all you DIYers, make sure you know what you are building. Just thought that needed to be added.

Once again, Good job Paul.

Haha that must have been why it all didn't go purr shaped :P
Thats right, i know alot of people use 2x2 lumber but i used 2x4 just to be sure and for a piece of mind ,
thanks allot man much appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pau1parker is offline   Reply With Quote

build, diy, fin

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com