Diy chemi pure elite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sathesh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Has anyone made a diy chemi pure elite?? Can someone please let me know what ion exchange resin has been used in chemi pure elite? ? I'm interested in a diy project.

I don't think I have seen anyone do this. Did you try the search function? Probably best tried on the desktop web-page to use the advanced search.

Yeah I tried. There is only one person on YouTube that has a video but I don't agree with the resin he uses. There are resins sold in water purification stores. But mostly to make hard water soft. I'm looking for a resin that removes ammonia without altering the pH of water.

the title caught my eye , so I grabbed the jar of chemi pure elite I have looking for all the ingredients, from what I see I just got to laugh , ready for this .

Contains:
chemi pure , ferric oxide , oh can't forget the nylon bag

no it don't tell you much , it would be kind of nice to make a self brew save a few bucks,

I also looked on a old jar of phos pure foster/smiths brand but there's no back label,

going to follow this one as this is a interesting idea ,

Back
Top Bottom