DIY CO2 guide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Modius

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A few days ago I transferred and rescaped my aquarium into a new tank. I learned a lot of lessons from my first planted tank and I wanted to redo it and correct a few mistakes. As well as do things a little differently. :fish2:

So I have been looking over SEVERAL diy co2 guides and setups. Many kind of start off like they expect you to already have alot of knowledge of aquarium co2 systems. I expect this is because several of them are people who got tired of the cost of canister c02 systems and they wanted to make a system they can recharge out of their kitchen. Others, tend to get very technical and go right over your head yet claim to be a easy guide. :banghead:

So I found this.

I want you DIY C02 guys to give your opinions on it. Even if you all hate it, its the best written guide I have found on the subject and best of all it comes with what most guides lack and that's pictures to clearly show what you mean. So far its the first method I want to try, I even joined that site to ask the guy if he still uses it or has made any updates to it but he has not been on for the last 3 months so idk if I will hear back from him.

Other than a little more time in setup it looks to be an easy method for c02 and I love how he says it lasts for 4 weeks+.

Thanks in advance to anyone who give their input.:thanks:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom