Hi. I am starting to become very frustrated as to why my diy co2
setup is not producing co2
. I'll tell you exactly what I do, so that you may be able to find my flaw.
1. Get 1 liter gatorade bottle.
2. Fill up 3/4 with lukewarm water.
3. Add 1 cup of sugar.
4. Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and shake bottle until sugar is mixed.
5. In a different container activate yeast by adding a little lukewarm water and 1/4 tsp of red star active dry yeast.
6. Stir/wait for 10 minutes.
7. Pour active yeast into sugar/water/baking soda mixture.
8. Attach to co2
After I attach it to the co2
there are no bubbles at all except some on the very bottom. Am I doing anything wrong? Any help would be appreciated.