diy co2 tubing placement..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KentCurtis

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was thinking about buying a diffuser or something, but until then should I be putting my tubing into the intake of my filter? I think I read this somewhere so I am giving it a try. First attempt. Also, who takes their co2 out when the lights go out?

my.php

I do the same thing as you, until I get a diffuser. Also, I don't bother taking the co2 out, there is no point. Atleast if you leave it in during the night, some of it is being used.

My opinion is that a diffuser will help you get more of the CO2 dissolved in the water, but many have had success with the method you're talking about.

I do the same thing as you, until I get a diffuser. Also, I don't bother taking the co2 out, there is no point. Atleast if you leave it in during the night, some of it is being used.

Really? I thought I had read of people having trouble with their co2 ppm going crazy, is that maybe something to do with a stronger co2 output with like a pressurized system? Thanks for the heads up guys

Back
Top Bottom