DIY Fishtank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cosybarb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
After reading that my fishtank is too small to house Rosy Barbs I've decided to save some money and make my own fishtank.

But I'm stumped- what will I need and what will the dimensions be to make a fishtank at least 30 gallons? Also what should I know before I get started?

I have a place to put the tank and the limit for length is 80 inches (31.5cm I believe), the width and height can be anything. I will also be making my own stand and I believe I won't have trouble with that :)

But just so if you missed the point or your the type of person who skips to the question, here it is haha
What do I need to know before crafting a good fishtank? What should the dimensions be to have it at 30 gallons when the length should be no more than 80 inches and what do I need?

Regards,
cosybarb

petco dollar per gallon sale is hard to beat. I doubt you could buy materials for what it would cost you to buy one. If it was me I would look into that before I jumped into trying to build my own.
Just something you might want to consider

Back
Top Bottom