DIY Gatorade Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

astronomicallee123

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello there guys/girls! I made this little filter here earlier today for some extra filtration with my fluval C2! Was cloudy at first, guess I didn't wash the BioMax and pre filter ceramic and the 2 sponge out well enough. Looks great now! Tell me what you think and ask for advice on how to do it. Very easy!

Attachments

• image-308298394.jpg
    image-308298394.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 161
Tank looks great! Im not sure i would be able to stand that in my tank. I tend to try and hide all that stuff. It shoukd work great ive seen buikds like that before.

I like it a lot looks a lot nicer than I expected good work very natural

Yeah I like it though! Seeing it I'm action is actually pretty cool. I am upgrading the bottle to a Voss 1 liter bottle tomorrow. Same capacity, skinnier but longer bottle that overall looks a little better. Plus my filtration with the bottle and my fluval HOB combined is good for up to about 60 gallons. Thanks for the complements too! The little tree stump has some fake plants attached but I do have 2 Anubias nanas and an amazon sword.

Back
Top Bottom