DIY Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok guys here is some new pics from today just added a arch i know i want it in there now i still have to do some work on the arch and the rocks around it to make it sable and look good

Attachments

• 100_0428.jpg
    100_0428.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_0427.jpg
    100_0427.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_0426.jpg
    100_0426.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
Nice going DD, Your tank is looking really great. I like it!!!!!!!

Last edited:
still a work in progress if ya ask me i have a big picture in my head of the final product but its a long ways away still lots of stuff to rework but its getting close just keep watchin everyone who has been patient with me and my cameras lol :)

a little has actually changed since these pics already but not much the rock island on the left has goten bigger the torch coral is over there because he was a little close to my toadstool which is my favorite coral ever and i wanted it alive lol :) the arch is more stable now. a few rocks need to be adjusted and turned a little here and there. but its coming along nicley :)

well the rocks are slowly very slowly getting coraline on them but the fish love them the tang fights for the cave i made and the arch is normaly taken by the tang as well lol he will prob lose the arch to the blue hippoafter i get him on thursday lol

Hey guys i am about to make a new batch for my 125 tank its gettin to cold to swim in the in ground 4 to 8ft deep pool would soaking the rocks in there be a wise idea or a terrible one lol

I guess it would be okay. The large volume of water would help.

only thing is no water change but with such a large volume i dont think it would get the ph as high as it possibly could........... it would hardly change it

I would think so too. It should be fine. What no "ice fishing" in the pond!!!!

Back
Top Bottom