DIY PH Meter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

F-18 TECH

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering if there is anyone in the forum who has any idea on how to produce a digital PH meter. I have extensive electronics background and have access to high relyability soldering stations at work. As you can tell I am cheap. I have also been wondering if the PH meters used to measure the pH of soil will work to measure water PH

Thankyou for at least looking at this thread. Obviously quite a few of you are looking into making a cheap reliable ph meter. Well from the research I have conducted I have located a web site. This web site is not for the faint of heart however. If you dont understand electronics or have an advanced POET(performance orientated electronics training) course this site may as well be in a forign language. So here it is www.lce.org/equipment/phmeter/phmeter.html :lol: enjoy and if you have any questions about the electronics feel free to ask by posting here asking me a question. Have fun

I think i'l lstick with my reagent test kits LOL seems a bit to complicated for me, even if I was to buy one I'd still have problems working it lol

Well construction has begun, I have purchased all the parts nessary and it cost me a wopping 30 dollars including a deal on the digital display. I will post picks of my progress later as it may take me a few weeks to construct in my lunch hours at work.

Back
Top Bottom