Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2003, 12:53 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Electrobes
DIY Projects List

Hey all

Well summer has started, and I have to go to summer school at UF, yes I know very depressing! But I have recently completed a DIY CO2 system, which I plan to redo to make it look a bit prettier. I love DIY projects, their fun and keeps costs at bay, and to me makes ever more the hobby. What I want to know is what other projects are there? I want a general list so I can start constructing a whole bunch of stuff for my 29G Planted tank. Thanks!

Old 05-06-2003, 05:49 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well I will be going back to University of Florida in about 4 days, so I can then take pics of my projects over time. The really sad thing is that my 29G tank has to stay home until I move into my apartment in Aug 1 - I at least I have my Betta, and my 10G tank waiting for me - I will leave my DIY CO2 system set up to my 29G here, though my lighting isn't adequate enough yet, but I will build a better one when I go back to UF, and take pictures to load up here.

Please please post up other DIY projects, or ideas and I will try to make them, and I will also post up pics of any accomplishments or disasters thanks to yours truly! I've decided that it will past the time well in the summer months while I am away from my dear tank, to build these postings of DIY projects. Don't be shy!

Old 05-06-2003, 06:49 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to loganj
Have you checked out our DIY forum here? Also, in the links list, there are a couple of links to good DIY pages.
Logan J
Old 05-06-2003, 06:58 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Eep! Didn't notice it, hehe sheesh as much as I have read in the forums thus far you'd think I would find the thing that interests me most??? Oh well time to go thataways

Tags
diy, diy project

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com