Diy reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sagarchaurasiya

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi There Reefers and hobbyist,

I just came into to saltwater hobby,i used to be a freshwater guy but dropped everything couple of years ago.

So i am struggling from 2 months just can not find the right person for a build that i cam trust local shop people are not that much experienced here.

I have a tank which took 3 build and am still having those bubble thing in silicone.
Having kinds around is risky to have such tank, out of the 3 build this tank was blown up from the back side,which was a nightmare now am scare to everything i put in place.

So i have decided i will do it myself-

What if i put all the top section of glass out of Edge on bottom glas, means if i dont put everything on top of bottom glass? Please let me know if i can use the same method,

Plus i need to know when people do injection method can a aquarium really hold a small bead inside of 2 glass ?

Looking forward for answers , Thanks in advance.

Check out KingOfDiy on YouTube he has a bunch of information about building tanks and siliconing them on his YouTube channel.

Back
Top Bottom