Diy tank AND sump!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I think its on amazing for like $176 and is like white or black and has like blue and white leds

That's no bueno. eBay has the best deal on the taotronics 120watt dimmable. 5 days in your hands.

It will be about 20$ more but if you cant, you can't. My parents don't let me do some things that i should be able to imo either. Just gotta respect that..

Ya but I just really want to get a job and start driving and get a debit card so I can just get stuff for myself and not have to tell my parents about it

Alright, I went on and saw it; also subscribed! What type of clown variation is the brown one? Mocha? It looks really nice. Your overflow looks good, it seems like it would work. Probably pretty quiet too.

Ya its kinda quiet from what I hear and the clown is a fudge its just a mix of nomal and black. But I have no idea on what type of return pump I should use for it cause I got like 3 feet of head or something.

Krocky12 said:
Ya its kinda quiet from what I hear and the clown is a fudge its just a mix of nomal and black. But I have no idea on what type of return pump I should use for it cause I got like 3 feet of head or something.

I used a mag 5 for mine. I have a 300 gph overflow and a mag 5 is the best pump for the job on my tank.

It's a 30 gallon with a 20 long. Volume doesn't matter though, just gph. I have about 3 feet of head pressure also and i have a ball valve closing it about half way. A little too powerful, but it works very well. Quiet too.

Back
Top Bottom