So had to take off time for several other projects lol so got back to this one for a few today.
Ran electrical outlet to cabinet, finished rough plumbing and first stages of sheetrock & panel repair. Ran two cold lines for sink & RO
cuz I had two valves on hand so I didn't have to buy a 3 way angle stop lol. Pic is with RO
line running into drain to flush out the new flux and solder residues.
Still need to frame up floor for storage containers, mount and connect sink (with RO
spout), mount RO
filters & pressurized tank, paint, and run ATO.
Due to it being in the garage and the weather I decided to put one rubbermaid container inside another one and insulate in between with expandable foam and styrofoam for the bottom in order to create an insulated ice chest type container. Still need to install bulkheads, plumbing, electrical, and such on containers themselves.