I got it online yesterday and had to change a few things. The 1st was I shortened the intakes so they are now only a few inches below the chamber levels to reduce the back pressure and surges (Thanks for the heads up BigMike, I understand what you meant now), and the second was to reduce the intake of water. With out these changes it was nearly impossible to keep a constant level in the sump. The other thing is that the blue valve I installed on the T doesn't work well to start the siphon unless the pipe is completely empty. I'm going to install a second valve on the back 1" 90 on the intake to start the siphon which will work 100% better. The blue valve on the T does have a new label (Water sample/drip acclimation supply valve), I'm happy when a mistake has a positive result.
Intake before mod
Intake after mod