Fish room build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here it is this is video 1 of 2 so stay tuned for the second one!
you can play it in hd if you go to my channel.

jewel cichlid fry have tripled in size, and are loving the BBS. also see eggs in one of the krib tanks again.

yes it is! it's almost done, I just need to buy a bunch more tanks at the next 1/gallon, and then it should be done!

Cool! My nearby petco is going out of business so I'm gonna try to convince my parents to get another tank in case we need it in the future. ;) :D

BIG UPDATE;
I've added more shelves, more tanks, more fish, more shrimp.
basically I've added more of everything to the fish room
and in my 4 month absence the fish room is still chugging along, but I had to make the choice between baseball, and AA and I chose baseball, but im back now.
Pics to come

one bad thing though when I went on vacation I forgot that my shrimp tanks werent on timers so they are now a algae mess, and I cant turn the lights off for enough time because then I run into issues with all the plants dying :/

No better tank for algae than a shrimp tank. Welcome back!

So true, and welcome back!

Glad to hear your fishies are doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow I just stumbled upon this thread and had to say I am following!

This is crazy...

Crazy awesome!

I don't know how your parents allow this mine would just smack me for asking. But MTS is taking hold. I was diagnosed yesterday. I don't know his long I have left.

Your case is clearly quite more serious than mine though! ;)

Good luck with it. Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom