Fish room build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
55 #1 possibly a BN breeding/fry/sell tank ideas welcomed.
55 #2 give me ideas
55 #3 ideas
55 #4 ideas
29 #1 angel fish breeding tank
29 #2 angel fry, and sell tank

You know what guys take all the tanks that I will have and stock them for me. That way I can have different ideas to chose from. Keep the fish easy-medium to breed, and choose any of the tanks that I said I will have.

Im definitely following this build. I am soooo jealous. Do you plan on going nuts with with plants as well or just fish breeding?

thank you for all the comments! my mom and I just finalized the plans and will be getting lumber this week end. The entire stand will be done BY march 30th with all tanks cycled. yes i do plan to go nuts on plants in some tanks.

Are they all gonna be freshwater? Or some salt? The ideas are endless! Lucky kid you are to have such an amazing set if parents that support your hobby! I hope that when I'm a parent my kids will love fish so we can share the hobby!

Can't wait to watch this grow!

I think I will do a 10 gallon shrimp tank with java flame and Taiwan moss

Yeah that sounds good. I'm actually doing one myself right now so I'm a bit biased :)

I think shell dwellers are so cool. That's next on my list when I get another tank :p

Was cruising around Home Depot,have to stop and stare at lights for 20 min, check these out, have great reflector, through a 6500k cfl in it and it'd be plant growinggg. Only $12

Attachments

• image-3668104620.jpg
    image-3668104620.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 203
Was cruising around Home Depot,have to stop and stare at lights for 20 min, check these out, have great reflector, through a 6500k cfl in it and it'd be plant growinggg. Only $12

Sweet! I use some similar with the same bulbs but mine are silver inside and out

Sweet! I use some similar with the same bulbs but mine are silver inside and out
yah, these are way better than the cheapie shop lights, I'm thinking since they are allowing certain "plant" to be legally grown in mass now, Home Depot has a bunch of new grow lights, great t5 setups too.

yah, these are way better than the cheapie shop lights, I'm thinking since they are allowing certain "plant" to be legally grown in mass now, Home Depot has a bunch of new grow lights, great t5 setups too.

Haha nice yes I would definetly take those over these

sweet! im using those in a couple of my tanks, and will pick up a couple more. WAY cheeper then "aquarium lighting" (y) working on the stand area right now

Back
Top Bottom