fish tank coffee table.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joy13 said:
If you are handy you can make a chamber in the middle of the tank like what is on a biocube type tank for a filter, it would also hold the heater and maybe some type of skimmer. The lights could be led with a little engineering you could have it go all the way around the outside and be tipped int towards the inside of the tank. A 40 gallon breeder would be about the right size. In the base you would have a power stripe like this American DJ - AC Power Center - PC-100A All the cords could be hidden with a little work. Cleaning changing the water it would probably be best using a cheap power head to pump the water out of the tank. Yes I have have thought this through. If I could just convince my son to help with the thing. You would want to be able to get a great view from the top down so things like duncan, and frogspawn would probably look better than sps.

Lol that sounds beast not going to lie. You should def attempt it. And as far as your son goes, parents invented this thing called mandatory fun you could try it

Back
Top Bottom