Glow fish tetras one injured

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dizzomofo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I have six glowfish tetras and one of them has got a hurt tail he’s hanging in for the most part and it’s a 100 gallon tank with lots of plants ... I don’t know where the hurt tail came from he was doing fine yesterday then I woke up and now his tail is hurt I would add a image but I haven’t figured out how to do that on this site yet... it just said I have to add the URL and how do do that .... but ya any tips to help my hurt fish would be greatly reapected thank you.

i find it easiest to use a third party site like imgur.com. upload your picture there. click on the picture on imgur and they will provide multiple types of links to the image. the one i use is listed as BBcode. copy and paste and you are done.

now for help. we could use a bit more info like what fish are in the tank, water test results, how exactly is the tail hurt? is it torn fins, a red sore, a white spot? as much info you can give along with pictures will help.

Back
Top Bottom