Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-25-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Glow fish tetras one injured

So I have six glowfish tetras and one of them has got a hurt tail heís hanging in for the most part and itís a 100 gallon tank with lots of plants ... I donít know where the hurt tail came from he was doing fine yesterday then I woke up and now his tail is hurt I would add a image but I havenít figured out how to do that on this site yet... it just said I have to add the URL and how do do that .... but ya any tips to help my hurt fish would be greatly reapected thank you.

Old 12-25-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

i find it easiest to use a third party site like imgur.com. upload your picture there. click on the picture on imgur and they will provide multiple types of links to the image. the one i use is listed as BBcode. copy and paste and you are done.

now for help. we could use a bit more info like what fish are in the tank, water test results, how exactly is the tail hurt? is it torn fins, a red sore, a white spot? as much info you can give along with pictures will help.

Tags
fish, injured, red, tetra, tetras

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com