Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to greenmaji
Ouch Tim put a chain gard on that thing 8O

Looks like your having fun though :P

greenmaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
so does that go kart really have a plastic gas tank between your legs as you drive...or was it just sitting there when the photo was taken.

cuz if so...wow...i'd rather wreck in a Pinto than wipe out in that kart

Former advisor and planted tank geek...life's moved on though.
malkore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
the chain was least of my worries lolthe engine sits a little close to my leg. i know to keep it away know since i already burned mydelf on it. i have 3 lines on my leg now from the engine fins. only did that once lol. i love driving the bike around i get such confused looks when i start peddling it. people always ask me about it when i stop. i try not to stop near to many people since it tends to slow me down lol. i have had it going about 40 so far but it can go faster. i need to change the gearing on the rear sprocket to make it go a little quicker.

mr funktastic is offline   Reply With Quote

build, rebuild

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com